>>© Aya 2007
contact: ryuuen05@hotmail.com
http://kawaiiyukinohime.blogdrive.com

  |HOME| CATEGORY | STAR| MUSIC VIDEOS|

Buneng shuo­ de mimi

Secret


SYNOPSIS:


The story is about a high school student Ye, whom had studied in the school which coincidentally was where his father was headmaster at. Ye¡¯s piano skill was unmistakably a notch above others. On the first day of school, while walking around the piano rooms, he heard an unknown and alluring melody played by Lu which led him to discovering the existence of her.


From then on, the two were always together, which thereafter led to incidents that gradually binded them together. However, Lu seemed to always carry a mysterious aura around her and when Ye tried to get to know her more, she always brushed off his questions by saying that it was a secret.


Unfortunately at the later stages , there was a misunderstanding between the both of them, which subsequently led to Lu's disappearance. Ye was heartbroken & tried to locate her whereabouts frantically.


But the more he tried to find out, he realized that things were not as they seemed with the chain of events that spiraled along during his search for Lu's whereabouts.


CAST:


  • ÖܽÜÂ× Jay Chou as Ò¶ÏæÂ× (Ye Xiang Lun): Music student majoring in piano and lives with his father.

  • ¹ðÂÚþ Kwai Lun-Mei as ·СÓê (Lu Xiao Yu): Music student who lives with her mother.

  • »ÆÇïÉú Anthony Wong as СÂ×°Ö°Ö (Ye¡¯s father): The headmaster of Ye's school and his father.

    I SAY:


    One of the best movies i ever watched! I first saw it's trailer in Channel V and wishing it to be shown in the Philippines but unfortunately it was not shown in the Philippines. And also One of the reason I really want to watched this movie because I am a piano addict, I love playing piano and seeing people play piano, I love listening to music play in piano (specially the classic ones!).


    Anyways, I recommend this movie because it's really the best! It will really touch your heart. It will really make you cry. And the story is great, I don't want to spoil the thrill if you want to know why it's one of the best watch the movie you will love the movie like I do.


    I've just realized that Jay Chou is so cute! Starting now, he is my crush! He's great! The most talented person I ever seen! A singer, an actor, a composer, a writer, a director, a musician and a model. I envy him!


    And now I am addicted to the music composed by Jay CHou entitled "SECRET". It's the piece played in the movie. I will get it's Score and I will study and practice it! And I also made it as my background song my personal blog. [click here]


    CREDITS:
    WIKIPEDIA: Secret for the synopsis

  • Labels: ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home