>>© Aya 2007
contact: ryuuen05@hotmail.com
http://kawaiiyukinohime.blogdrive.com

  |HOME| CATEGORY | STAR| MUSIC VIDEOS|

Hachimitsu To Kuroba

Honey and Clover

"To make a prairie
it takes a clover and one bee
"
-Emily Dickinson


SYNOPSIS:

Yuuta Takemoto is a poor college student who lives in a dilapidated apartment building with his two friends, Shinobu Morita and Takumi Mayama. This live action movie adaptation chronicles the students' story as they struggle through life and love.

CAST:

Shô Sakurai as Takemoto Yûta
Yû Aoi as Hanamoto Hagumi
Yûsuke Iseya as Morita Shinobu
Ryô Kase as Mayama Takumi
Megumi Seki as Yamada Ayumi

I SAY:
The live action movie of the manga/anime created by Chika Umino.
Nice storyline but sort of confusing...
I don't know if Takemoto and Hagu-chan became lovers, i really want them to be couples... the MayamaXAyu... I love them!
I planned to watch it since I've watched the HachiKuro anime and also when I saw Sho Sakurai (who is a member of ARASHI)....
The movie is so quiet, the movie should put more Background Songs, Sound effects, whatsoever~
anyways the cast are so KAWAII!!! but the anime are more KAWAII XD
but still I love the anime better...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home