>>© Aya 2007
contact: ryuuen05@hotmail.com
http://kawaiiyukinohime.blogdrive.com

  |HOME| CATEGORY | STAR| MUSIC VIDEOS|

Jay Chou

YAY! Jay Chou... I really envy Jay... Jay Chou, for me is the most talented person that God have made~ Like I said in my entry on the movie "SECRET"



The most talented person I ever seen! A singer, an actor, a composer, a writer, a director, a musician and a model. I envy him!



Not like other Jay Chou fan... I am just a noob fan... I just realized that he is so Handsome and everything when I have watched his movie "SECRET" Let's support Jay! YAY!





English Name: Jay Chou / Chow
Birthdate: January 18, 1979
Horoscope: Capricorn
Height: 173 cm
Weight: 135 lbs
Blood Type: O
Education: Tan Jiang High School (Music)
Marital Status: Single
Favorite Sports: Swimming, bowling Instruments: Piano, viola, guitar, cello, jazz drum
Favorite Sports: Basketball, nunchucks
Favorite Music: R&B, Soul, Hip-Hop
Favorite Singer: Usher, Babyface
Favorite Musician: Chopin, Liszt, Yo-Yo Ma
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Chicken
Favorite Actor: Jet Li
Favorite NBA Player: Michael Jordan
Childhood Dream: Become Bruce Lee
Hobbies: Songwriting, movies, basketball, electronic games
Strengths: Writing songs/lyrics, sports
Weaknesses: Shy, soft-hearted, easily nervous

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home