>>© Aya 2007
contact: ryuuen05@hotmail.com
http://kawaiiyukinohime.blogdrive.com

  |HOME| CATEGORY | STAR| MUSIC VIDEOS|

Xiàng Zuo Zou Xiàng Yòu Zou

Turn Left Turn Right



SYNOPSIS:
Leung plays a translator, and Kaneshiro plays a violinist, who live parallel lives and appear to be perfect for each other, but somehow fate seems to keep them apart. They live in the same apartment building, but never meet, because when they leave, one turns left, and one turns right.


CAST::
Takeshi Kaneshiro as John Liu
Gigi Leung as Eve Choi
Edmund Chen as Dr. Wu
Terri Kwan as Ruby


I SAY:
I really believe in destiny, in serendipity and everything... I really like to meet someone who is really destined to me. After watching this movie, I've been thinking who will be the one destined to be with me is it the one i have passed by, bump, who answer the phone and it was wrong number, or someone who sitted next to me in the jeep or bus.


I will never forget this movie... I first saw it's trailer in MTV Screen last 2003 and that time I have this huge crush on Takeshi Kaneshiro so I really really want to watch it. After a year, November 2004, it was shown in Star Mandarin I was really happy. I will never forget this movie? because when we watched this, the last part in the movie, that there was an earthquake, then after watching the movie... the floor move... hahaha... Yea it was an earthquake... hahaha.... that's why i will never forget this movie...


The movie, the movie was really funny specially Edmund Chen and Terri Kwan. I really love story and the plot and also the cast.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home