>>© Aya 2007
contact: ryuuen05@hotmail.com
http://kawaiiyukinohime.blogdrive.com

  |HOME| CATEGORY | STAR| MUSIC VIDEOS|

Zhuan Jiao * Yu Dao Ai

CORNER WITH LOVE




Genre: Romance/Comedy
Episodes: 16
Opening Theme: Ai De Yong Qi by Megan Lai
Ending Theme: Ai Zhuan Jiao by Alan Luo


SYNOPSIS:
Xin Lei (Barbie Xu), a girl from a wealthy family, and Qin Lang (Alan Luo), a guy who came to Shanghai to pursue his dream of becoming an artist, meet by accident at a corner when her car and his bike crash into each other. They meet again when Xin Lei goes to the restaurant that Qin Lang works at. They truly get to know each other when Xin Lei asks him to teach her how to make oyster pancakes. Then, Xin Lei's parents' company goes bankrupt. Without telling her, Xin Lei's parents go into hiding, leaving only a plane ticket and a key to their house in Taiwan. To make matters worse, Xin Lei's fiance breaks the engagement, due to his parents' wishes. The only two people she has now are Qin Lang and her best friend Xi Xian. Qin Lang then tells her that he is leaving for Taiwan, so they bade farewell. When Xin Lei arrives in Taiwan, she finds out that Qin Lang's family has been living in the house for years! After much controversy, Qin Lang's grandmother finally lets her stay. Thus begins a magical love story.



CAST:



  • Barbie Xu as Yu Xin Lei (ÓáÐÄÀÙ)
  • Alan Luo as Qin Lang (ÇØÀÊ)
  • Lu Jia Xin as Cai Xiao Yang (²ÌСê–)
  • Dean Fujioka as An Teng Feng (°²ÌÙ—÷)
  • Fang Fang (·½·¼) as Du Dan Po (ĵµ¤ÆÅ)
  • Harlem Yu as Lian Sheng Quan (ßB„ÙÈ«)
  • Carolyn Chen as Wen Bi Zhu (œØ±ÌÖé)
  • Zhang Li Wei (ˆÁ¢Íþ) as Ah Da (°¢ß_)
  • Chen Yan Ru (ꐏ©Èå) as Jiu Ba Dao (¾Å°Ñµ¶)
  • Huang Hong Sheng as Ah Yi (°¢Áx)
  • Chen Zhi Kai as Yin Shang Dong (ÒüÉЖ)
  • Jiang Chao as Xiao Pang (СÅÖ)
  • Fan Ming (·¶Ã÷) as Cui Ge (´Þ¸ç)
  • Xiao Jian (Ф½£) as Bao Che Ren (°ü܇ÈÊ)

I SAY:
I first saw this drama in CTV... I already fell in love with it when I saw this for the first time unfortunately I can't understand Chinese that channel doesn't provide any subtittles.. so there... after how many months of waiting for this drama to have subtitles... wahahaha I have finally finished it...


Alan Luo is a hottie... waaaaaaah... I've first seen Alan Luo in the MV Lian Ai Da Ren with Da S's [Barbie Xu] little sister Xiao S [Dee Xu]... anyways... One of the reasons watching this drama is because of Alan... I am one of his admirers wahahaa....


I like Barbie here... she looks like a princess... and a BARBIE!!!! She's more beautiful here than in Meteor Garden and Mars...


I love this drama [have i already said that?}... and it's really naturally funny not like the other drama that they try to make themselves funny but still it's not funny... let say.. "CORNY"?... hahaha not like this drama... This is the first ever drama that I didn't became bored or sleppy... This is also the first drama ever where I spoke to the tv something like that... you know talking to the cast [actually to yourself] saying like "Go AFTER HER YOU IDIOT!!" hahahaha... I never do that before because I think that you will look stupid... because seeing my grandmother, mother, father doing that in Teleseryes... hahahahaha.. I promised to myself that i will never be like that but i have broke my promise...


I also love the insert songs here... and the song that Alan sang when everytime Barbie needs comfort I love that song and currently it's my ringtone and I am addicted to it`



VIDEO:




[spoiler alert]


CREDITS:
DramaWiki

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home